Professional Reviews and Scholarly Essays Online:
- Coleman, Dan. “Gatsby and the Dynamics of Dialogue”. Style. 2000.
- Flanagan, Thomas. “Fitzgerald's Radiant World". The New York Review of Books. December 21, 2000.
- Mangum, Bryant. “F. Scott Fitzgerald: American Novelist and Short Story Writer”. Reader's Guide to Literature in English, London: Fitzroy-Dearborn, 1995, pp. 293-296. A scholarly review of the trends in Fitzgerald criticism. Includes brief discussions of : Allen, Joan, Candles and Carnival Lights: The Catholic Sensibility of F. Scott Fitzgerald; Bryer, Jackson R. (editor), The Short Stories of F. Scott Fitzgerald: New Approaches; Eble, Kenneth, F. Scott Fitzgerald (Twayne); Fryer, Sarah Beebe, Fitzgerald's New Women: Harbingers of Change; Miller, James E. Jr., F. Scott Fitzgerald: His Art and His Technique; Sklar, Robert, F. Scott Fitzgerald: The Last Laocoon; Stern, Milton R., The Golden Moment: The Novels of F. Scott Fitzgerald; Way, Brian, F. Scott Fitzgerald and the Art of Social Fiction.
- ---. “F. Scott Fitzgerald (1896-1940)”, Encyclopedia of the Novel, ed. Paul Schellinger, London and Chicago: Fitzroy-Dearborn, 1998, pp. 416-417.
- ---. “The Great Gatsby”, Encyclopedia of the Novel, ed. Paul Schellinger, London and Chicago: Fitzroy-Dearborn, 1998, pp. 514-515.
- Scribner III, Charles. “Celestial Eyes--from Metamorphosis to Masterpiece" — excellent essay on the famous Great Gatsby dust jacket with images of the artist's paintings and drawings.
If you are interested in the life and works of
F. Scott Fitzgerald, you are welcomed.