By F. Scott Fitzgerald
Continued from previous page
- The Notebooks of F. Scott Fitzgerald, ed Matthew J. Bruccoli. New York: Harcourt Brace Jovanovich / Bruccoli Clark, 1978.
- F. Scott Fitzgerald's St. Paul Plays: 1911-1914, ed. Alan Margolies. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Library, 1978. Contains 4 previously unpublished plays.
- The Price Was High: The Last Uncollected Stories of F. Scott Fitzgerald, ed. Matthew J. Bruccoli. New York: Harcourt Brace Jovanovich / Bruccoli Clark, 1979. Contains 50 stories, 39 previously uncollected and one previously unpublished.
- Poems: 1911-1940, ed. Matthew J. Bruccoli. Bloomfield Hills, MI and Columbia, SC: Bruccoli Clark,1981. Contains many previously uncollected poems.
- The Short Stories of F. Scott Fitzgerald: A New Collection, ed Matthew J. Bruccoli. New York: Scribners, 1989. Contains 43 stories.
- F. Scott Fitzgerald: Manuscripts, ed. Matthew J. Bruccoli. 18 vols. New York: Garland, 1990-1991. Contains facsimiles of manuscripts of all the novels and many stories and essays.
- Babylon Revisited: The Screenplay. New York: Carroll & Graf, 1993.
- Fie! Fie! Fi-Fi!: A Facsimile of the 1914 Acting Script and the Musical Score, by F. S. Fitzgerald, D. D. Griffin, A. L. Booth, and P. B. Dickey. Columbia: U of South Carolina P for the Thomas Cooper Library, 1996.
- F. Scott Fitzgerald: The Princeton Years - Selected Writings, 1914-1920, ed. Chip Deffaa. Fort Bragg, CA: Cypress House P, 1996. Contains verse, fiction, essays, and humor from The Tiger and The Nassau Lit.
- F. Scott Fitzgerald on Authorship, ed. Matthew J. Bruccoli with Judith S. Baughman. Columbia: U of South Carolina P, 1996. Contains excerpts from letters, essays, and interviews.
- Trimalchio by F. Scott Fitzgerald: A Facsimile Edition of the Original Galley Proofs for "The Great Gatsby" . Columbia: U of South Carolina P, 2000.
- Trimalchio: An Early Version of “The Great Gatsby”, ed. James L. W. West III. New York: Cambridge UP, 2000.